With the uncertainty of the potential lockdown which is likely to be approved for Thursday 5th November; here at Media Jelly, we are preparing to remain open and resume our usual services as best as possible.
For the majority of services, there will be very little disruption, full details of any restrictions and limitations are as follows:
- Design, Marketing, Website Design & Development & Digital Services shall continue as usual.
- Printing will remain unaffected; however, collections from our workshop is not permitted. All orders will be fulfilled and delivered via DPD or DHL.
- Vehicle Graphics are still able to be produced; however, we will be unable to fit graphics on-site or at our premises. Instead, we will be offering a postal service with self-installation kits.
- Signage will continue to be produced; however, a non-contact service for delivery and installation will be adopted.
- All meetings shall take place online via Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
- We will not be accepting any visitors to our premises throughout the lockdown period.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause; however, we trust you’ll fully understand and appreciate our decision to protect you, our staff and of course both of our families.